If you don’t follow these guidelines you will not get an answer. Sorry to be so harsh but we are going down for the third time under the deluge of emails.
AAC Book Club Members
- If you are an AAC Bookclub Member please log on and contact us on this page.
- If you just signed up for membership but can’t log on it is almost certainly because you have not completed the registration process on our site, because the email telling you how to do that went to your junk mail folder. If that’s not the problem, contact us using the form below and we will get right on it.
- If you are an AAC Bookclub Member and are having trouble logging on, please use the form below. We will get right on it.
If you wish to advertise with us, please use the form below and we will get right back to you by email or phone, whichever you prefer.
- If you are planning to ask a question or make a comment, please do so as a comment to the appropriate post, not by using this form. You can search for the right page using the search box at the top of the sidebars or the category menu. If you send us a question directly that should have been a comment and you are not a member you will not get an answer.
- If you are not an AAC Bookclub Member feel free to contact us using this form. We will read it but we can’t promise we will answer. Sorry, we know that’s not wonderful, and we don’t like it either, but there are only so many hours in a day and obviously emails from people who have joined and paid us money must come first.
Don’t forget to click on “SEND”. Note that if you do not see an acknowledgement screen, we did not get your message.
Sorry about this form, we know that it’s a pain in the neck; however, we simply had to remove our email address from the site because we were getting swamped by junk mail.
The good news is that you only have to use the form once and then we will reply to you via normal email, thereby giving you our email address.