If you are a member or are planning to join us, please read the following, it’s important.
We normally deal with support issues—trouble logging on, signing up, or renewing—each day at around 08:00 to 09:00 in whatever time zone we are in. However, occasionally, if we are traveling or out cruising, it may be as much as 72 hours before we can respond. In the mean time here are some tips that may help.
- If you just signed up for membership but can’t log on it is almost certainly that you have not completed the registration process, because the email telling you how to do that went to your junk (spam) mail folder. Please look there.
- If you have forgotten your password or username, please CLICK HERE.
- If you need help with some other aspect of your membership, please CLICK HERE.
- If none of that works, please read on for our contact information, we are here for you.
Questions or Comments
If you are planning to ask a question or make a comment, please do so in a comment to the appropriate post or chapter, not by contacting us directly. That way everyone can benefit from the exchange. To find the right post, please use the search box at the top right.
You will get an answer.
We respond to each and every communication from members and prospective members without fail. If you don’t receive a reply from us, something went wrong with your email (or ours)—we will never, ever, ignore you.
- Please check your spam or junk mail folder carefully.
- If you are a Gmail user, please click on all of the tabs along the top of the screen (Primary, Social, Promotions). Our email is most likely under the promotions tab.
- If all else fails, you can try messaging us through Facebook or Twitter, but please don’t do this unless you have tried email first.
If your email is not urgent, it may take us as much as two weeks to answer, but you will get a response.