Attainable Adventure Cruising Ltd,
P.O. Box 1086,
Nova Scotia, B0J 2C0
All the information on this website is copyrighted by the authors. All rights are reserved.
Notwithstanding the above, it is perfectly acceptable for you to use quotes of a reasonable length from this website, as long as you include an attribution with a link to this website, and that use is non-commercial. We would view “reasonable length” as being up to 20% of a given article, but no more.
Wholesale duplication of our content is not only a violation of our copyright, it’s not a good idea for you since Google will label the duplicating site a “scraper” and downgrade it in the page ranks. Also the whole point of the internet is that it represents a network of linked information, so duplication really defeats the underlying ethos.
You may also reproduce photographs from this site if, and only if:
- Said reproduction is part of a review of our related content.
- Your use is non-commercial.
- You clearly link to the relevant content on our site.
- You do not crop or alter the photograph in any way without our specific written permission to do so. (You may make it smaller, without cropping, to fit your layout.)
- You make it clear that the photograph is copyrighted. (We will deem that this condition has been met as long as our copyright notice on the photograph is legible; if not, we require you to add a copyright notice immediately under the photograph.)
If you are interested in any of our content for commercial use, please contact us with the details and we will be happy to provide a quotation for limited rights.
Nothing on this website or in direct communications received from us, or in our articles in the media, should be construed to mean or imply that offshore voyaging is anything other than potentially hazardous. Dangers such as, but not limited to, extreme weather, cold, ice, lack of help or assistance, gear failure, grounding, and falling overboard could injure or kill you and wreck your boat.
Decisions such as, but not limited to, heading offshore, where you go, and how you equip your boat, are yours and yours alone. The information on this web site is based on what has worked for the authors in the past, but that does not mean it will work for you, or that it is the best, or even a good way for you to do things.