Entering and Changing Your Password
If you need a new password, our software will generate a password that may be difficult to type. Not to worry, here are some simple steps to solve the problem:
(Don’t panic, I know it looks like a lot of steps, but that’s only because we want to make sure it works for you, it’s really quite simple and you only need do it once.)
- This will be easier on a computer than on an iPad or phone.
- Open the email from our site that gives you your new reset password.
- Enter your user name into the USERNAME box in the login form. (There is one on this page at the bottom.) Type it exactly as shown in the email (case matters).
- Return to the email.
- Using your mouse, carefully select the password. Make sure only the password is highlighted without any spaces.
- Hold down the “control” key (“command” on Mac) while pressing the “c” key.
- Return to the browser window that is displaying the login form.
- Click in the PASSWORD field.
- Hold down the “control” key (“command” on Mac) while pressing the “v” key.
- This will paste the password copied above.
- Click on “Logon”.
- You will now be logged on and the window at the bottom of this page will change to reflect this. If it does not, please re-do steps 2 to 10, very carefully.
- Now would be a good time to change your password to something easier to remember and type, click here.
If you ended up at this page as part of renewing or upgrading, click here to return to the renewal screen now that you have your login sorted out.