To Change Your Password:
- Type the new password in the Password and Retype Password fields in the form below (scroll down).
- Click or tap on the Update button.
A few hints about passwords:
- Do not use the same password that you use to protect sensitive information like your bank account.
- Usernames cannot be changed.
To Change Your eMail Address
Sorry, there are two (three with PayPal) email systems we need to deal with. Not ideal, we know. (We are working on it, but it’s a surprisingly complex issue.)
That said, the following is a step-by-step approach that makes it pretty painless to ensure that all of the notifications from us will come to the same address and that there will be no duplicate emails.
- Type your new email address over your old one in the form below, then click or tap the Update button (this will change your address in our membership system).
- If you used PayPal to pay for your membership and your PayPal email address is different than the one you changed to in Step 1, it’s a good idea to fix that. Otherwise some of our notifications will go to both addresses. That used to be a real pain in the neck, but now PayPal have made it easier. Once you complete that, close the PayPal window and move on to Step 3.
- To change the email address that you receive notifications about new content (chapters and posts) at, please CLICK HERE.