You are here because something has gone wrong with your annual recurring membership at PayPal (most likely an expired card) and trying to fix it is making you think that a root canal might be kinda fun.
We totally feel your pain and we have an answer:
You can now pay for our annual membership with a credit card without going near PayPal:
- Like with PayPal, we will never see your credit card information.
- Your information is stored at Stripe. (Stripe has been audited by a PCI-certified auditor and is certified to PCI Service Provider Level 1. This is the most stringent level of certification available in the payments industry.)
- If, at some time in the future, there is another problem with your membership (much less likely with Stripe than PayPal) it will be way easier to fix.
- You still lock in the price you pay today for as long as you are a member.
- You can cancel any time you want to.
One down side. If you change to credit card payment, it will be at today’s prices, not whatever you were paying before. So:
- if you want to go back and struggle with PayPal some more CLICK HERE.
- If not, read on…
Best News—Get Rid of PayPal Forever
Just two quick steps on your Account page at AAC:
- Click on the “Cancel” link.
- Click on the “Renew” link.
Ready? CLICK HERE to be rid of PayPal forever.