We are building your personalized eBook. Your download will start in a few moments, please don’t close this window until the download ends.
Second and Subsequent eBooks
If you have more than one ebook, please close this window and then download you additional ebooks.
You have 5 downloads or 5 days, whichever comes first, to download your eBook.
Please backup up your new eBook. We simply can’t take on the administration of providing you with a free replacement eBook if your computer dies.
iPad…you will have trouble if you don’t read this.
- To save your eBook on an iPad you must have first downloaded either iBooks Reader or GoodReader.
- You can use the free iBooks Reader, but GoodReader is more elegant. We highly recommend it.
- After downloading your app of choice, go to your download link from your iPad, and click on it.
- Wait until the download finishes and the eBook appears. Note that the eBook will appear in a new tab in the iPad Safari browser, that you must tap on to open. It will not appear automatically in the window that displays these instructions.
- Tap anywhere on the book and then tap on the Read in iBooks or GoodReader button (top right of screen), which will automatically save your eBook to your iBook or GoodReader library.
- GoodReader has the additional benefit that you can use it to transfer your eBook from your computer to your iPad.
We recommend ezPDF for tablets running Android.