Our eBooks are in PDF format and can be enjoyed on any computer, iPad, iPhone, Kindle, or Android device. Having said that, viewing the photographs on small screen devices, like an iPhone, will be a bit frustrating and a black and white device like a Kindle (other than the Fire) won’t do them justice.
Almost every computer has Adobe Reader on it, but you can download it for free here.
- Touch the Ctrl+L (Windows) , Command+L (Macintosh), for full screen mode and then use the arrow keys to turn the pages.
- Touch Esc to exit full screen mode.
- Use the Ctrl (Windows), Command (Macintosh), key with the + and – keys to zoom in and out.
- Use the mouse with the hand tool to scroll around.
- We recommend the free iBooks reader.
- To save your ebook on an iPad you must have first downloaded iBooks. Wait until the download finishes and the eBook appears. Tap anywhere on the book and then tap on the Read in iBooks which will automatically save your eBook to your iBooks library.
We recommend and ezPDF for tablets running Android.