The Information We Collect:
When you place an order or participate in activities on our websites, you provide certain personally identifiable information (PII). Examples of this information may be any of the following: your name, e-mail address, address, phone number, credit card information, contact preferences, and personal and/or professional opinions.
The Way We Use Information:
- We use the information you provide about yourself to fill and ship any orders that you place. If you pay with a credit card, we send what is required to a third-party financial institution (currently PayPal) to verify your card and process the transaction. We at Attainable Adventure Cruising Ltd do not record or keep any of your credit card information.
- We may use your information to send you notices of products or services that you might be interested in, or to offer specials from time to time.
- We review site traffic information to learn which area of the site is helpful for our customers and which are not. This helps us make improvements to the site.
When you subscribe to our online newsletters, there are instructions at the bottom of your e-mail newsletter telling you how to unsubscribe if you wish to do so.
We may occasionally conduct user surveys to better target our content to our audience. We never share any of this information about specific individuals with any third party.
- We have implemented and use Google Display Advertising.
- We have implemented additional Google Analytics features that allow us to track the use of the advertisements on our web site.
- You can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize Google Display Network ads using the Ads Preferences Manager.
Sharing of the Information
We use the above-described information to tailor our content to suit your needs. We also share this information with our advertisers, but it is important to understand that all of the said information that we see and share is anonymous and does not identify your personally.